Vesta have vast experience in the internal refurbishment of modern, traditional and listed buildings. Our Senior Management Team has experience on consultancy and construction side, both producing detailed Specifications of Work and carrying out works specified by other professional designers for Section 20 common parts and Category A office refurbishments.
Our experience includes, but is not limited to, the repair and replacement of:
- Stripping Out – wait and load, skips, decommissioning of mechanical and electrical installations, all in compliance with HSE and other relevant legislation and guidance;
- Plastering – plasterboard, lath and plaster, skimming;
- Flooring – carpets, tiling, vinyl, timber;
- Windows and Doors – timber sash, crittal, uPVC, glazed pane replacements, FD30 and FD60;
- Partitioning – timber, glazed, metal frame, fire barriers, linings and fire curtains;
- Suspended Ceilings – metal frame, mineral felt or metal tiles, plasterboard;
- Raised Access Floors;
- Painting and Decorating;
- Mechanical – extraction, ventilation, air-conditioning;
- Electrical – mains power and distribution boards, small power, lighting, fire alarms, entry phone/video, security and access systems.
Vesta have carried out works of the above nature on various projects and offer a full service from initial advice to competitive tendering and carrying out the works. All projects are monitored by a highly qualified member of our senior management team and an on-the-ground team with years of experience, who are dedicated to achieve it under budget and on programme.
If you would like to discuss your external refurbishment project, whether it is in initial consultation or technical design stage, please don’t hesitate to request speaking to one of our Directors, who will ensure you are allocated to the team member best fitted to serve your needs.
View Projects In This Category