Vesta have extensive knowledge and experience in the external refurbishment of modern, traditional and listed buildings. Having started as a stone and masonry restoration company, we have grown into a well-established Main Contractor offering services over and above the restoration of masonry. Our Senior Management Team has experience on consultancy and construction side, both producing detailed Specifications of Work and carrying out works specified by other professional designers.
Our experience includes, but is not limited to, the repair and replacement of:
- Roofing and Terraces – asphalt, single-ply, mineral felt, pitched timber including structure and coverings;
- Windows and Doors – timber sash, crittal, uPVC, glazed pane replacements;
- Metalwork – leadwork, cast iron, railings, external staircases;
- Rain and Foul Water Goods – cast iron and uPVC, above and below ground drain surveys and repairs;
- Façade Works – please see our Specialist Masonry Cleaning & Restoration page;
- Painting and Decorating.
Vesta have carried out works of the above nature on various projects ranging from specialist small-scale work packages to larger multi-million pound schemes. We offer a full service from initial advice to competitive tendering and carrying out the works. All projects are monitored by a highly qualified member of our senior management team and an on-the-ground team with years of experience, who are dedicated to achieve it under budget and on programme.
If you would like to discuss your external refurbishment project, whether it is in initial consultation or technical design stage, please don’t hesitate to request speaking to one of our Directors, who will ensure you are allocated to the team member best fitted to serve your needs.
View Projects In This Category